Sunday, January 31, 2010

Speechless....

I'm sitting here at 8:05 pm on a Sunday night and I'm speechless. 

These are my entertainment options. 

a)  A meaning "pro" bowl with such luminaries as David Garrard and Matt Schaub playing in a game which is not a real game, and has no meaning...

or..

b) The Grammys in which it was opened by "lady" Gaga*...in which she danced in front of a furnace, then was thrown in it, then came out on a piano to do a duet with Elton John...and in the process made him look normal.

*As an explanation..well....she has a dick.  There.  That's the easiest way to say it.

Movie review time!

Terminator Salvation.



When I heard about this I thought...okay Batman vs Terminators....I can watch this.  But it was much better than I expected.  It kept the past movies and even added to it.  If they are making a new trilogy I think I may end up catching the next one at the theaters.  The references to the past movies, the signature lines, and the cameo by Arnold ended up being a very nice sci-fi action movie.  **** out of 5.  Eventually this is gonna end up in the collection.

Well the ankle is healing but my concern this week was my wife who was down and out for a few days with her sciatic nerve.  She's doing better now too so that's one less worry for me, even if she did find out her valentines gift a few weeks early.

So Obama wants to look into the BCS.  I'm sooooo glad to know we solved that terrorism-health care-jobs-economy-taxes-environment thing.  Now it's time to do something that's important.  AND YET SOME PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MOST OF AMERICA THINKS THE GOVERNMENT HAS THEIR HEAD UP THEIR ASS!

We're not hearing alot anymore about Haiti..kinda like how nobody talks about H1N1 anymore.  Remember that?  It was gonna kill us all.  Now we're more concerned about the I-Pad and how much Avatar made.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment