Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No, I haven't forgotten about this

Had a little mis-step on sat and thought I broke my ankle, turned out to be one hell of a bad sprain.  Looking to get back to work on Thurs though so thats good.


For the NFL I went 3-1 and that's not bad.  This week should be some really good games.

Jets @ Colts----as much as I want to see Indy lose I'll say Manning manages to win this game by 6.

Vikings @ Saints----New Orleans looks incredible.  I'll take them +13.


Since I have been laid out by this ankle I caught 2 movies.

Halloween 2 remake I had been really looking forward to.  Remember that review I gave Jennifer's Body?  Well this didn't have a partially nude Megan Fox in it.  So you can guess how this review will go.  It was simply put HORRIBLE.  I love the blood and the violence but christ on a cracker this plot makes no sense.  Hey Rob Zombie..you don't have to fuck things up just to get your wife another paycheck.

Literally * 1/2 out of ***** which breaks my heart.


The second movie I caught was Caligula which was made in the late 70s and ironically stared someone from the Halloween movie, Malcolm McDowell.  It's well know for all the nudity because the guy who made it owned penthouse, but once you're into the story which was decently historically accurate, you become numb to the nudity and it wasn't as horrific as the movie above.  *facepalm*  ** 3/4 out of *****

Next up should be Final Destination 4...and netflix sent no 3D glasses....oy vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment