Monday, January 4, 2010

NFL Offseason here we come

My Steelers are toast, done in by shitty offensive line play, a QB who hasn't learned by now to throw it away, and very sub par special teams.  We'll be picking around #19 so my hope is we can land a nice big nose tackle, let casey hampton go and use the money he had coming to him to invest in some actually solid offensive linemen.

With them out of the running, I think I'm rooting for the Jets.  Their defense is just nasty and I think they're kinda Steelerish in their approach, plus I think their coach is hilarious.

But again, anybody but Indy!

Today is a good day even though its the end of holidays and more importantly holiday break.  Netflix sent District 9, I got my blu ray copy of the original Halloween, and tonight might be the beginning of a new era for the kid in me.  (I'm not talking about Heroes and Hayden's lezzi plot either!)

I have been a wrestling fan for as long as I can remember and tonight we have a glimmer of hope for getting solid entertainment back.  On Raw we have Bret Hart's return which ought to be good and on the other hand we have TNA + Hulk Hogan going head to head, live with them.  If they can manage not to fuck this up on both sides, we could have a new monday night war.  Oh how I hope.

I figured now is as good a time to introduce everyone to my best friend.

You cannot eat a tablespoon of Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment