Thursday, June 17, 2010

Game 7's are usually great....

but this one ought to be a classic.  It doesn't get better than Lakers and Celtics with something on the line.  I think the Lakers win probably by like....4 points.  Something like 91-87.

  • It now looks like the giant NCAA football shuffling is largely over because Texas has decided to stay put and collect the check.  I have to admit I was looking forward to chaos.  :(


  • Quick Movie Reviews



*** out of *****.  Decent suspense, good casting, some nice fight scenes at the end.  Not a purchase movie but one worth watching for a couple hours on TV.











It's hard to review a movie when the first thing you think of after its done is "what the fuck was that?"  To paraphrase a great man:   I would not buy it if it's free, I will not buy this piece of shit for me.

* 1/2 out of ***** based purely on the CGI.





  • Oil spill continues....in a related story so does my apathy towards it.

  • Went to a Pirates game the other night and was stuck by 3 things.

1)  It's the best park I've ever seen for a AAA team.
2)  Omar Vizquel still plays?!?!?!?
3)  They seriously need to limit how many times you can throw to first for the runner.  The White Sox pitcher in the 6th threw there seriously about 16 times in an inning. 

Still overall enjoyable though.

  • I'll leave you with a headline that just appeared on Drudge:

BOX OF HEADS FOUND ON PLANE


It doesn't get better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment