Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What's a Tsunami got to do with Women's History Month?

Simple.  It kills 2 birds with one stone for me as far as posting an update.  By now everyone is familiar with Japan's recent troubles.  The news wants to make it sound like they're sitting on a ticking H-Bomb.  Some things I have read recently point to that being not the case.  I still asked the wife last night if she thought we should buy the radiation sickness pills anyways.  It's a very sad situation for everyone involved but I don't think the worst is passed.  With all the fault lines and volcanoes around the Pacific, I would't be surprised to see a big level earthquake in CA or the west coast and a bad volcano or two.

Now I know what you're thinking.  What the hell can he say about Women's History Month?  I think this sums it up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment