Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lessons of Parenthood

1     Change diapers quickly or the kid will find the time to piss all over the place
2     My wife has a lot more patience than I do, though I don't think I'm doing bad so far
3     The kid looks like an angel when she sleeps...at 7 pm.  At 3:30 am she sounds like a pissed off velociraptor.
4     Family can be your best lifeline for sanity and biggest pain in the ass at the same time.
5     I am astounded how much this kid can eat.
6     Letting your kid push up on your thigh like they're standing will NOT give them bowed legs.
7     I wish babies knew english so she could tell me why she's screaming like I'm beating her with a bat.
8     When this kid starts moving on her own I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble
9     Baby formula tastes like 5 day old dog shit
10   I swear kids from day 1 know how to push buttons in the adults around them

I dread this day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment