Thursday, August 5, 2010

Playing Catchup

I've been slacking off alot with this blog so its time to get back in gear with another quick-quick thing I'm gonna call the top 5.

1 Hot Tub Time Machine-alot of fun.  **** out of *****, very good cast chemistry.  Would watch again on HBO.

2  Kagan approved for USSC-She's a lib replacing a lib.  She isn't replacing Scalia.  People need to chill.

3  NBA-Heat vs Celtics to open, vs lakers on christmas, and @ Cleveland in December.  I may get back into basketball after all.

4   Judge allows gay marriage-As I get older my fired up view of this diminishes.  If they want to get married I'm not sure it's a big deal as long as you protect religious buildings and such from being sued if they say no.  I don't feel two chicks being married affects my marital status at all.

5  Steelers-Ben may be back sooner because he's proving himself to Goodell.  Keep underestimating Pittsburgh, we like it that way.  Side note:  It's about fucking time Dick Lebeau got into the HOF.


Speaking of Steelers, let's see the AFC North

1  Baltimore-They have to falter big time before I don't pick them to finish 1st. (12-4)


2  Pittsburgh-Troy is back, Ben will be back, some good FA's signed on defense.  Question will be on Mendenhall and Wallace.  If they keep growing up, this could be a fun season.  (10-6)


3   Cincinnati-Add TO AND Pacman to the mix and you either have alot of talent to jesus christ call Dr Phil.  You're gonna see something happen and they'll still be good but I think they miss the WC.  (9-7)


4   Cleveland-A dumpster fire.  When a guy who threw 2000 INTs last year is your FA pickup and Colt McCoy won't sniff the field, it's gonna be a long season.  Room for improvement, but then again there's no place to go but up.  There's a reason they're always picking in the top 8.

Hope to get another update by the end of the weekend.  Until then hang tight people.

No comments:

Post a Comment