Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time is flying by

In 2 I'll be a home owner
In 3 months I'll be going crazy with another elections
In 6-7 I'll be a father

Best not to dwell too far on the stresses that accompany any of those and focus on the good.

Speaking of good....it's time for 5 good things.  I'm gonna try and be positive today.

1   Madden 11 is pretty fucking great thus far
2  It seems like things everywhere in my life are finally clicking into place
3  We have an excellent shot of taking Congress back...long as we don't fuck it up
4   I am not only excited for ND Football season I am optimistic about it.  Can't wait!
5   I have a pretty good life and I shouldn't take it for granted as much as I do.

Movie review...



I enjoyed this one.  It was smartass and violent and wasn't too sappy and ended with a great traditional comic book ending.  I will probably buy this if I can find it cheap, or I'll end up DVRing it off HBO.  In any case it's delivers what it promises.  **** out of *****

This weekend is going to be insane.  Tonight is meet the coaches for CCHS.  Tomorrow is the scrimmage at Buckeye Local.  Saturday is the Blue/Gold Bash down at the Spot.  Sunday is an all day affair with our crew at the lake.  Then Monday is the beginning of hell week #1 as we send out absentee applications.  I hope this weekend lasts as long as possible!

I found my new pic

No comments:

Post a Comment