Saturday, May 22, 2010

A nice quiet day

The wife is working on her grad project, its raining like cats and dogs and I'm just sitting here.  All in all this is shaping up like a pretty good weekend.

So first things first, my NBA predictions for the east are going horrible.  Orlando looks like a JV team next to Boston.  However the plus is Boston-LA finals again are something I will actually tune into see, as will most of the country. 

Second, I got hoodwinked into watching the Blindside movie about Michael Oher.  Sorry...about Sandra Bullock.  For a movie which was marketed as the player's story, it sure as fuck had as little to do about him as possible.  This was not the Michael Oher story, this was the rich white woman who took him in story.  Add to that there was very little football involved and I can't stand Sandra Bullock....yea I wouldn't buy this movie if it was made of water and I was on fire.

* 1/4 out of *****.   The only reason it even gets 1 1/4 is for the few and far between football sequences.

Third, Arlen Spector's career is over and I am taking a great amount of glee in it.  Fuck the traitor.

However I have the thing of all things which is worth viewing.   I LOVE this video.  It is the funniest thing I've seen in a looong loong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment