Saturday, March 6, 2010

I really need this weekend

As election season speeds this way I look more and more forward to each weekend but this week especially is cause for some downtime.  For once though I might be ahead of the game with my poll workers.  Everyone I called couldn't resist my charm.

...actually the economy is shit and they need $100 but hey I'll take it.


Wife and I got a chance to catch Fred Claus last night.

 

Now I was not expecting much..if anything...from this flick.  But by the end, it was a pretty good experience.  Storyline made sense, very good casting, alot of very funny segments.  I hate to say it for as much as this movie got panned when it came out but I don't see much wrong with it and if you've been following the reviews you know I can almost always find something bad to say.
The one thing they never explained was why Elizabeth Banks is a human and not an elf.


 

I think eventually this one ends up on the DVD rack and its one that next time its on HBO I'll probably sit through again.  **** out of *****

No sports to watch!  Olympics done...NFL combine done....no baseball....hockey and the NBA suck...I'm going stir crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment