Monday, December 28, 2009

The joys of technology and other such ideas

So after about a half hour of messing around I got this blog hooked into my twitter so now when twitter is randomly used, both my facebook is updated and this blog will have a snazzy little comment on the right hand side.  What does this mean?  It means I'm a slave to the computer deity.  How is this applicable for you?  It isn't but you should be so stuck up as to think everything involves you....that's my job.

I'm sitting here at work and I'm trying to decide what to write about.  I could pick Homeland Security backtracking and admitting our security system fucked up concerning the Nigerian bomber.  I could write about how Max Baucus was drunk off his ass on the Senate Floor...though the video is funnier...

Baucus Drunk?

The one thing in the news today that strikes me funny is that I went to church this past week for Christmas and the President did not.  Seems to me in days like this with terrorism and congressional wrangling and the fucked up economy, he more than anyone could have used a little church.  Priorities are funny things.

No comments:

Post a Comment