Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year....it's NOT....Happy New Decade!





I cannot begin to tell you how much it's pissing me off that people keep saying tonight is the end of the decade.  It's not.  You don't start counting 0-1-2-3-4-5, you count 1-2-3-4-5 onto 10...get it...10!!!

2011 is the beginning of the new decade like 2001 was the beginning of this one.  Everyone was so busy jerking off about Y2K that they were either too drunk, paranoid, or stupid to know it was not the end of the 20th Century.  Petty issue?  Probably.  But it still pisses me off.  So yea, Happy New Year.


Watched Paranormal Activity last night and I have to say I liked it.  Now I should mention 1/2 way through the boyfriend was so annoying that I was was rooting for the demon but still it wasn't bad.  The plot wasn't bad and the alternate ending was pretty good too (so was the normal one).  I'd give it *** 1/2.  I probably would watch it again on HBO if nothing else was on, but I'm not going to be buying it or anything.

Looks like netflix is sending Jennifer's Body next.  I'm going to predict **1/2 but maybe I'll get lucky.

Stay safe folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment