Friday, August 12, 2011

It's been a long time coming.

Been a tad busy these last few weeks but now I'm back and there is a whole lotta things going on.

Item 1:  FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!

Yes the NFL lockout was settled, pre season is here, and soon it'll be sundays in all their glory as it should be.  Look out for my famous season predictions in a few weeks.

Item 2:  WASHINGTON DC IS STUPID

So we almost had a default, the President doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, John Boehner can't take a shit without having the tea party complain about how he wipes, and our national credit score is in the tank.  Nobody wants to buy, people are losing their minds everywhere.  So I ask ladies and gentlemen, where are the zombies?  I was promised zombies when the world was falling apart and I don't see any.  Disappointing.

Item 3:  FRIENDS/FAMILY

I have grown increasingly aware of how much certain people, who will remain nameless, mean to me.  Not a long monologue on this topic, just an acknowledgement that my life, for all my bitching, ain't so bad.

Item 4:  GOP Field

I watched most of the Iowa debate last night and I've decided to come up with something for each of them.


The Candidates

  • Michele BachmannMichele Bachmann

    She always looks surprised when she's asked a question for some reason.  Also when they came back from a commercial she was gone and then came back on stage.  The debate is only like 2 hours long, you can't hold it?
  • Herman Cain

    I like this guy because he just says whatever he thinks when most of the others won't.  He won't get past super Tuesday or even South Carolina, but he's good for a few laughs every debate.
  • Newt Gingrich

    I'm happy he's running and I hope that his staffing issues don't doom him.  He is the #1 guy for me right now because I know he can out talk Obama and I still have a soft spot for the 90s Revolution.
  • Jon HuntsmanJon Huntsman

    Who the fuck is this guy?!
  • ron paulRon Paul

    Worthless, limp wristed, apologist.  Here's an idea if you want to be President:  STOP SAYING EVERYTHING IS OUR FAULT.  I don't even care if it is our fault, nobody wants to hear that.
  • tim pawlentyTim Pawlenty

    This guy is kinda like a less threatening Huckabee.  Nice guy I'm sure but he looks better suited to run a hardware store than push the button.
  • Mitt RomneyMitt Romney

    Used. Car. Salesman.  Not as charasmatic as Clinton, not a folksy as Bush, not a chance in hell of winning it all.
  • rick santorumRick Santorum

    Santorum is an oddball for me.  I like his stances generally but he seems out of place.  Kinda like you got your ass beat for the Senate a few years ago and you haven't figured out that your time is over.  We saw what happened with that kind of thinking in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment