Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..pt1

So we're in store for a storm, basically the same thing that's collapsed the Metrodome roof and cause havoc across the Midwest.  It rained all morning and then around 1:45 I started to notice flurries outside.  Luckily I snapped some pics of the backyard to document it because being Mr. Opportunist I decided this would be a good topic for blogging.  I'll post some of those before and after..and after pics later.  As luck would have it I was already scheduled off work tomorrow and I'm hoping the wife's school closes so I don't have to drive her to work in the midst of this shit.

This has been a pretty good football weekend.  Heisman last night-no shocker, a local crybaby team got DEMOLISHED in their WV state title game.  Right now Pittsburgh is up on Cincy 20-7 but I'm beginning to wonder exactly how long the NFL is going to order the Refs to fuck us at every chance.  Good play on offense? Holdng.  Ben gets nailed 4 seconds after throwing the ball?  No flag.  I mean if you're going to do this, have the balls to go on Sportscenter and say 'yea, we're going to do out best to make sure they lose.'  It's not our fault that everyone James Harrison hits is a pussy.

Things we apparently need reminded of..

There's a new windows phone, among a droid...and an evo....
The most overrated band in history is now on itunes

Well as the snow continues I'll keep documenting this.  They're saying 6 inches I guess.  Something tells me that we're going to get more but it'll all be gone by christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment