Monday, December 27, 2010

In the middle of the holidays...

and I have to admit I'm having a better time than usual.  Maybe it's the new house or the kid on the way but I'm  not as...eh...as usual.  I also forgot to update this thing for about 2 weeks so might as well give it a go.

Best gift:  

Only on first chapter but the detail and approach is very smooth to read and I expect to find it very enjoyable by the end.










So football season is damn near finished and I find myself depressed yet again by letting it slip through my fingers.  Every year I promise to watch as much as possible but on every level I can't do it.  Watching some suckass mountain west game, local HS teams, or even a game like Seattle-Tampa is mind numbing to me.  I just have to accept I am a sports snob.

Speaking of sports, why would you fire your coach with 1 game left?  Its not like you save money by cutting him out early.  But no, let's throw in the assistant coach who is ill prepared to be a HC into the fire for a job that 99% chance he won't keep.  Makes a lot of sense doesn't it 49ers?

For those not keeping track every since this douchebag and his mama and daddy showed up to "run" the team we've been embarrassingly terrible.  Hey kid, get your head out of ass if you can manage it without damaging the silver spoon in your mouth and give Uncle Eddie a call and LEARN HOW YOU RUN A FUCKING FRANCHISE!




In related news:   Hey Bar....

LEARN HOW TO RUN A FUCKING COUNTRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment