Monday, April 12, 2010

I have not forgotten about my wonderful readers...

how could I forget about myself?


Yes it's been a little while since my last post and in time that I have watched some movies, some sports, and I have decided what I want to do with my life.  So away we go.



Let me get this out of the way.  FUCKING HILARIOUS.  Great cast, great zombie fun.  Very very funny.  Okay I know that the main male char comes across like the producers couldn't get the kid from Superbad/Juno but its still funny.  At some point this is ending up on the rack.  ****1/2 out of *****

Next up:


Now don't get me wrong, this movie wasn't horrible.  But the closest thing I have to link it to is the Happening from a few years back.  The movie has some nice suspense, some decent plot areas but by the end you're kind of thinking or saying "what the fuck just happened?"  I'm going to give it *** out of *****.  I have always for some reason liked Frank Langella which could have gotten this 3 1/2 stars, but having to look at Cameron Diaz for 2 hours nixed that by 1/2 a star.

Sports news recap:   Santonio Holmes is now wake n' baking for the Jets, Duke is the new NCAA Champions, Baseball season started and I like the Yanks' chances this year already and hockey and the NBA are getting ready for their playoffs...yawn.

So I finally decided what I want to do with my life.  My dream job will be to take this blog and to turn it into a talk radio show.  Sports, Politics, News, etc.  Just sitting there talking for 2-3 hours a day, taking emails, taking calls.  I think if I was able to do it, I'd be on cloud 9.  Chances are I will never do it but at least I see what I want to do.

Obama now says no matter what happens he won't use nukes against someone even if they use chem or bio on us.  In further news America just became a little more pussified.

Mitt Romney won a straw poll somewhere for 2012.  Ron Paul came in 2nd.  Doesn't fill me with hope.

The good news of the day:  Conan is coming back to TV on TBS.  This is great for me because I loved his show when he was able to do crazy off the wall shit and TBS wont care about what he does or says.  Plus the most unfunny man in comedy, George Lopez is pushed back to midnight.  Hey George, Paul Rodriguez called and he wants his shtick back.

No comments:

Post a Comment