Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well its been awhile.

In that time we've had another foot or so of snow, the Saints won the Super Bowl, my sciatic nerve turned against me and I rediscovered my love of NES games.

First, the wife and I caught Pandorum finally. 



It was okay.  Plotline was one of those you REALLY have to pay attention to and the ending was so so.  Dennis Quaid played a pretty good character but there was just something about the movie that left me feeling like it lacked something.  It won't go in the DVD collection and I don't even know if I'd watch it again on HBO or something.

** out of *****


So we finally have the feel good story of the year with the Saints winning.  Why do I feel good?  Because I won $100 when Peyton Manning choked like usual.  He's a great QB, he's going to end up with a ton of records.  But he's not clutch and he's not the best of all time.

 

My back is feeling better and I'm still fighting off this ankle and its swelling.  But overall I can't complain too much...which is rare.   It's just one of those moments that I get where I realize that things ain't so bad.  I have the love of my life, a loving dog, a place to live, a shit-ton of entertainment options, great friends, great job, great coworkers and soon to be by summer maybe a nice house of our own.
Next up most likely is the Final Destination....finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment